Tour de Ski in Lenzerheide
Information for visitors
Cheering by the edge of the track makes you hungry – we’ll provide you with food and drinks in the Tour de Ski village and at our hotspots directly by the edge of the track.
- Tour de Ski Public: Warm up on the ground floor of the Quadrin in the Tour de Ski village with a warm drink and the delicious daily and pasta menus and enjoy the cosy ambience.
- Hotspot at the edge of the track: So that you can support the athletes nonstop, we provide you with snacks, sausages and drinks directly at the edge of the track.
- The Nordic Bar is positioned in the finish area next to the grandstand and thus directly at the pulse of the action.
- At the Hotspot Baselgia Hill you’re right in the middle of it all. The hotspot is located directly on the edge of the track and offers the best overview of the start and finish area.
Journey & Shuttles
The event area of the Coop FIS Tour de Ski Lenzerheide is located at the Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide in Lantsch/Lenz.
Tour de Ski Shuttle
For visitors from the Lenzerheide holiday region, the Coop FIS Tour de Ski offers a free shuttle service. The shuttle drives every 10 - 15 minutes on the route Valbella Posthotel - Valbella Canols - Lenzerheide/Lai, Rothornbahn - Lenzerheide/Lai, La Riva - Lenzerheide/Lai, Altersheim - Lenzerheide/Lai, Post - Lenzerheide/Lai, Clavadoiras - Biathlon Arena (event area) - Lantsch/Lenz, Barbatschauns - Lantsch/Lenz Vischnaca.
- 28. December 2019, 09.30 am – 04.00 pm
- 29. December 2019, 08.00 am – 04.00 pm
By car/parking facilities
A limited number of parking spaces are available in Lantsch/Lenz for visitors to the Coop FIS Tour de Ski. Fee per day/vehicle CHF 5.00.
By public transport
If you arrive from outside the holiday region, we recommend public transport. Post buses run every half hour from Chur and Tiefencastel to the event site. You also benefit from a discount on admission.
Accessible for handicapped visitors
The event area of the FIS Tour de Ski Lenzerheide is only partially accessible for wheelchair user. The access is of course guaranteed, the autonomous locomotion on the place cannot be guaranteed due to the snow. Beside the grandstand there is a barrier-free pedestal, toilets are in the Nordic House and the level differences for the VIP areas can be overcome with a lift. All barrier-free areas can be found here under the category barrier-free.
So that we can prepare ourselves accordingly and make your visit as pleasant as possible, we are dependent on your registration until Thursday, 26 December at 05.00 pm. Please contact Leo Baselgia by e-mail or phone.
Are you looking for a suitable accommodation for the Coop FIS Tour de Ski performance by Le Gruyère AOP Lenzerheide?
Here you can book it easily and conveniently online.
Cross Country Skiing
The cross-country skiing area in the Lenzerheide holiday region stretches from Lantsch/Lenz to Parpan and has been recognized as one of the best areas in Switzerland by the umbrella organization «Loipen Schweiz». Every day the cross-country skiers can find 56 km of freshly groomed slopes for classic and skating techniques as well as for all different levels.