Tour de Ski Lenzerheide
Tickets and Categories
Admission is free for children up to and including the age of 9, but they too must show a ticket.
|Category||Adults (from16 years)||Teenagers(10 - 15 years)||Kids (up to 9 years)|
|Daypass||CHF 20.00||CHF 8.00||free|
|Tour de Ski - pass||CHF 35.00||CHF 15.00||free|
|Day pass (grandstand)||CHF 30.00||CHF 15.00||free|
|Tour de Ski - pass (grandstand)||CHF 55.00||CHF 25.00||free|
|Culinary pass*||CHF 40.00||CHF 28.00||free entry|
|Culinary Tour de Ski - pass*||CHF 75.00||CHF 55.00||free entry|
|Culinary pass* (grandstand)||CHF 50.00||CHF 35.00||free grandstand pass|
|Culinary Tour de Ski - pass* (grandstand)||CHF 95.00||CHF 65.00||free grandstand pass|
*Culinary pass: The Culinary pass includes your entry of choice and three food vouchers per day (one each for a menu of the day or pasta, a cold and a warm drink) in the Tour de Ski Public.
Please note: If you travel by public transport (from outside the shuttle bus zone), you will receive a CHF 5.00 discount on the day admission with a valid public transport ticket. To benefit from this discount online, enter the code "ÖV-Rabatt" in the corresponding field in the ticket shop. Please note: GA, BÜGA and route season ticket holders must show a Postbus confirmation. You will receive the confirmation from our volunteers when you get off the bus at Lantsch/Lenz, Biathlon Arena. Only with this will you receive your admission ticket.
The general instructions and rules for the Tour de Ski 2021 Lenzerheide must be observed.
Data collection for a personalized ticket 24 hours before the event
The visitor ticket (personalization 24 hours before the event) must be personalized before admission. Personalization can be completed at the earliest 24 hours before the event, but at the latest by the time of admission to the event site. Please scan the QR code on your ticket (on the right-hand side) for personalization. An input mask will then open for you to enter your data. After saving your details, your ticket will be personalized and ready for admission.
If you have already personalised your ticket at the time of purchase, the above steps are not applicable.
- Admission to the event area will only be granted with a valid Covid-19 certificate (tested, vaccinated or recovered) and official identification. An entry ticket alone is not sufficient.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach and volunteer must be in possession of a valid entry wristband.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry wristbands.
We ask you to comply with the following rules at the Tour de Ski 2021 Lenzerheide:
- Bringing pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- The Corona protection measures must be followed.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff and the track marshals.
- It is forbidden to enter racetracks, team pits, rescue routes and restricted areas.
- Please always use the containers provided for waste.
- The organizer of the Tour de Ski 2021 Lenzerheide accept no liability for personal injury or damage to property.