Tour de Ski Lenzerheide
Tickets and Categories
Admission is free for children up to and including the age of 9, but they too must show a ticket.
|Category||Adults (from16 years)||Teenagers(10 - 15 years)||Kids (up to 9 years)|
|Daypass||CHF 20.00||CHF 8.00||free|
|Tour de Ski - pass||CHF 35.00||CHF 15.00||free|
|Day pass (grandstand)||CHF 30.00||CHF 15.00||free|
|Tour de Ski - pass (grandstand)||CHF 55.00||CHF 25.00||free|
|Culinary pass*||CHF 40.00||CHF 28.00||free entry|
|Culinary Tour de Ski - pass*||CHF 75.00||CHF 55.00||free entry|
|Culinary pass* (grandstand)||CHF 50.00||CHF 35.00||free grandstand pass|
|Culinary Tour de Ski - pass* (grandstand)||CHF 95.00||CHF 65.00||free grandstand pass|
*Culinary pass: The Culinary pass includes your entry of choice and three food vouchers per day (one each for a menu of the day or pasta, a cold and a warm drink) in the Tour de Ski Public.
Please note: If you travel by public transport (from outside the shuttle bus zone), you will receive a CHF 5.00 discount on the day admission with a valid public transport ticket. To benefit from this discount online, enter the code "ÖV-Rabatt" in the corresponding field in the ticket shop. Please note: GA, BÜGA and route season ticket holders must show a Postbus confirmation. You will receive the confirmation from our volunteers when you get off the bus at Lantsch/Lenz, Biathlon Arena. Only with this will you receive your admission ticket.
The general instructions and rules for the Tour de Ski 2021 Lenzerheide must be observed.
- Admission to the event area will only be granted with a valid Covid-19 certificate (tested, vaccinated or recovered) and official identification. An entry ticket alone is not sufficient.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach and volunteer must be in possession of a valid entry wristband.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry wristbands.
We ask you to comply with the following rules at the Tour de Ski 2021 Lenzerheide:
- Bringing pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- The Corona protection measures must be followed.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff and the track marshals.
- It is forbidden to enter racetracks, team pits, rescue routes and restricted areas.
- Please always use the containers provided for waste.
- The organizer of the Tour de Ski 2021 Lenzerheide accept no liability for personal injury or damage to property.