Tour de Ski Lenzerheide
Access to the event area only with valid Covid certificate
Admission to the event is granted to those who can present a valid, personalized ticket or VIP ticket. In addition, all guests must present a Covid certificate and official identification. The Covid certificate, which is issued in paper form or as a PDF document with a QR code, documents a Covid-19 vaccination, a previous illness or a negative test result.
We kindly ask you, to travel with a valid COVID certificate. There will be no specific testing facilities for spectators on site. The Swiss and international Covid vaccination certificate with QR code will be accepted on site (no vaccination booklet). Persons who have not yet been fully vaccinated and do not yet have a Covid vaccination certificate must present a negative test at the entrance control.
Attention: From Monday, 20 December 2021, a 2G obligation will apply indoors in Switzerland. This only applies to parts of the VIP area and the public catering in the indoor area. Outdoor food stands are sufficiently accessible on the entire grounds.
Which Covid certificates are accepted?
The validity starts from the eleventh day after the positive test result and lasts for 365 days from the test result.
Vaccinated persons receive a Covid certificate if the vaccination fulfils the following conditions:
- The vaccine is licensed in Switzerland.
- The vaccination must be complete. This means that it must include the number of vaccine doses according to the recommendations of the FOPH.
Validity: 365 days from administration of the last vaccination dose.
The following tests are accepted as negative test results:
PCR test with QR code
Validity: 72 hours from time of sample collection
Rapid antigen test with QR code
Validity: 24 hours from time of sample collection
Not accepted tests
- Operational tests without QR code
- Self-test from the pharmacy
Important: For multi-day tickets, the negative test result must also be valid at the entrance check on the last day. If this is not the case, another test must be presented for the second or third day.
There is no Covid certificate for children/young adults under 16 years of age. They will therefore be admitted to the event area without a certificate. However, the personalized ticket and an ID must be shown at the entrance control.
Spectators should arrive tested at the holiday region, so we can avoid that infected people come to Lenzerheide. Should this not be possible, there is a public test centre in Lenzerheide. The testing centre is not a walk-in test centre. If you want to be tested, it is mandatory to register online in advance.
The following rules apply on the premises. Thank you for your understanding.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach and volunteer must be in possession of a valid admission wristband. This can be collected on presentation of a valid ticket/VIP ticket/accreditation, a Covid certificate and official identification.
- Indoors masks are compulsory and the 2G rule applies. You must bring your own masks.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen admission wristbands.
- Bringing pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- Please park your car in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff.
- Entering the racetrack, rescue routes, team pits and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please dispose of waste in the bins provided.
- The organizers of the Tour de Ski Lenzerheide accept no liability for personal injury or damage to property.